Saturday 18 April 2015

Q1. In What Ways Does Your Media Product Use, Develop Or Challenge Forms And Conventions Of Real Media Products?

























I decided to place my products in real locations to see if they fit in with other already existing products. 
 I decided to photoshop my digipak into a HMV store, to see what it would look like in comparison to already existing products. I feel as though my product fits in well amongst these products and looks conventional and professional.  
 Bus Shelter advertising is a form of outdoor advertising that delivers quick messages across a traveling audience, through posters or mini billboards at bus stops. The huge volume of commuters entering and exiting buses lets you speak to huge numbers of people each day in only a matter of seconds through bus shelter ads.
 Due to my artist being signed to Columbia Records, I looked on their website and saw that they featured their artists on the front page as a form of promotion. This is a less obvious form of advertising for the music industry and is targeted towards people who are fans of artists from Columbia Records, who would look at their website. This allows these people to find new music and to keep up to date with the record label.
When you purchase an album from iTunes, you have the option to purchase the whole album or a single song (a la carte). I changed this layout to fit my artist and I think it looks very professional and could pass as a real product.

No comments:

Post a Comment